Sunday, September 26, 2010

Galveston

One short week after getting back from Mexico, we were off to Galveston for 4 days. Bran had a work conference & so Savh & I went along for the ride (well, for the beach really). We were on camera overload from Mexico & so here are the few pics we managed to get.
Each morning while Bran was at work, Savh & I would eat breakfast on our balcony overlooking the beach.



We thought she looked so funny here..."I'm bored Dad".
Her walking had improved quite a bit from Mexico & she just danced around on the sand.
The ocean had been very calm in Mexico & so this was her first time in real waves.
And she loved it!
Watch out Dad, I'm not as tall as you!!
They had Shrimp Fest going on while we were there. I don't care for seafood (I know, so sad), but Bran did the shrimp taste test.
Enjoying our last day at the beach, we decided to bury Dad in the sand : )

No comments:

Post a Comment