Thursday, April 14, 2011

Main Street Arts Festival

I love Main St. & have gone most every year for as far back as I can remember. Venders & artists come from all over to display & sell their paintings, jewelry & pretty much every kind of "art" you can imagine. Bands play on a few different stages & it is a very cultural event. Truth be told...we go solely for the junk food! And this year was no exception! Miss Savannah found some new favorite foods : )

I think she ate more of Jamey's turkey leg than he got to.
Mmmm...meat on the bone...my mom doesn't cook this kinda stuff for me!

Twister fried potato curls.
We had to keep an eye on her to keep her from eating the ones that fell on the ground.
And a healthier choice: a fruit smoothie.
So fun! We love downtown Ft. Worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment