Sunday, June 26, 2011

NKOTB/BSB!!

Last Sunday night I got to be 19 or even 9 again & go see the NKOTB/BSB concert with two of my best friends Becca & Holland. I showed Savh my NKOTB giant button, but I don't think she was too impressed. One day, little one, you too will be madly in love with a boy band!
First we had delicious Mexican food & margaritas at Mattito's in Dallas. So fun catching up with my girls...it had been years since the 3 of us spend time together.
Then to the concert! Holland & I wore the giant buttons & got so many jealous stares! : )

The place was nuts! So many screaming girls! Holland even brought ear plugs...maybe b/c she was sitting right next to some of the screaming girls : )
And now lots of pics of the boys (I jacked these from my friend with a good camera...hope she doesn't mind!)

Oh Jordan! The love of my life from ages 9-10!


They came out in Mavs gear for the finale.

What an amazing night we had!! Can't wait till Savh is 10 with a boy-band crush of her own & I can chaperone/live vicariously though her : )

No comments:

Post a Comment