Friday, November 8, 2013

9 Months-Spencer







If I thought he changed considerably from being a baby to a crazy crawling boy from 7 to 8 months, that was nothing! 9 months old & he is giving me a run for my money! The amount of energy this tiny person has, continues to blow my mind. And his curiosity-I love it! He doesn't want to be held, but just wants to crawl & explore. We just had to put locks on cabinets because he gets into everything. I've had to start a collection of things in the dining room of items he's pulled over on top of himself (lamp, stool, coat rack, etc). His poor little head is always bruised : ( He is currently my work-out! (Danae, now i know why you are so skinny : ) He has an odd obsession with the vacuum too. He follows me around while I do the floors & tries to climb up the vacuum...while it's on & loud...? Savannah is still a little scared of the vacuum, but not this guy! He absolutely loves bathtime with his sister. They work up a storm in there with two foot waves & water all around the tub on the floor. I can tell he gets water up his nose, but he recovers quickly & keeps splashing. He has been going to the nursery at Bible study & doing well (yay!) He is slowly walking around things like the coffee table & couches while holding on. He loves Juliette, but now that he can hit, she doesn't like him anymore. He loves his Daddy & being thrown up in the air. He loves his sister & loves any game she plays with him. But he is still a mommy's boy...and all that infers. He has learned how to give those big, wet, open mouthed kisses. I forgot how much I loved those!! He is eating baby food & there is no going back! He eats it at most meals & has turned nothing down so far. He is about to have his first tooth come in, I am sure of it. So we are loving this sweet gummy smile for as long as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment