Monday, October 6, 2014

Savannah is Five





Can you believe this little beauty?! I hate to brag too much, but if you are reading this you probably already know that she's the greatest. Super smart, super sweet, super funny & super cute. How did I luck out?! Seriously though, she is really smart. She has been writing her name pretty well since the spring, she loves to do basic math problems in her head, she is always thinking outside of the box & she has a wicked good memory. Bran & I joke about her possibly having a photographic memory. She has the kindest heart to friends, family, strangers, but it's most evident in her relationship with her brother. She is eternally patient with him (can I borrow some of that?), takes care of him like she's his mother & gets her heart broken when he's in trouble. She translates all the grunts he makes for the rest of us & is always trying to teach him things (This morning I overheard her trying to teach him the alphabet : ) It is the most precious relationship ever! She loves Pre-K & is thriving at school. I know she will love kindergarten next year. She loves to help me cook in the kitchen & wants to be a baker when she grows up : ) She loves riding her bike & playing outside. She loves My Little Pony & anything Disney Princess (especially Frozen right now). She loves to play dress-up. She loves to read (especially to her brother.) She loves church & praying. I never want to forget the sweet prayers of a 5-year-old. "Thank you for my Mommy. She is the best Mommy in the whole wide world & makes better food than any other Mommy." Melts my heart. She loves animals & often won't eat her meat because it came from an animal. She loves going to plays. She loves music & dancing. She is taking ballet & tap again & loving it. She loves singing & isn't shy about it. She has gotten to be a better eater & will eat a variety of things, but she likes to slowly "savor" her food. Aka, it takes her forever to eat. Her favorites are pb & honey sandwiches. Her favorite color is sometimes yellow (like lemonade she says) & sometimes "rainbow". She is really into legos & is so creative with what she builds. She loves playing with her babies & is a sweet little mommy. She is pretty much the best & her daddy, brother & I are loving each second we have with her while we still get her to ourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment