Friday, December 12, 2014

Spencer

My little Evil Knievel
 Don't leave the attic open...
 Can you see the whiskers he drew on his face with pen?
 Ribs!

 Some of the "wings" summer cut from around his face.
 One of the many sun rises I saw with this little man this past summer on our morning runs when he was waking up super early.
 This funny guy brought me his bathing suit & blankie one day. I was so confused: nap or swim? What do you want Spencer?
 You have a little something on your face.

 I LOVE this pic! Look at the way he looks at his Daddy : )
 This sweet boy cries, tears streaming down his face, each Wednesday afternoon when we drop sister off at dance : (
 Spencer with his Poppy at the Greekfest modeling his new hat.
Watching the dancers 
 Oh this sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment