Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Belly

When you are pregnant and already have 2 kiddos, you don't really get to "act" or "feel" pregnant. Kids don't care if your back hurts, if you are nauseous or just plain tired. You are MOM. So if I didn't have time to think about being pregnant much this go around, I sure got to make up for it in the final couple of weeks! This guy wanted his attention too! We had so many fake-outs, so many false labors & way too many contractions! As much as I love being pregnant, I was happy to schedule an induction for the Monday after his due date. Not to mention, we were so anxious to see his sweet little face!!!

38 weeks

 40 weeks



And can I just take this moment to brag on myself a bit? Here are a couple of selfies from 7 & 7 1/2 months pregnant, right before my doctor told me no more running (apparently I had forgotten to mention I was also pushing a double-wide & she would have cut me off before had she known that : )


No comments:

Post a Comment