Friday, August 12, 2016

Three

I didn't know but held my breath wondering if adding a third would rock the boat of genuine sibling love & adoration, but baby boy has slid so smoothly into his seat in that boat with his wonderful brother & sister. I am in love. With all three. Individually. Together. As the most entertaining, loving, energetic, sweet, blonde haired, blued eyed animal that IS #savspenceslade. I am obsessed with them. And this summer. I wish it was endless. No school. No schedules. No responsibilities other than swimming & eating enough veggies to balance out the home baked goods & ice cream. Brown skin for everyone but Baby, cicada shells on our runs, costumes all day long, naps until whenever & children's imaginations staying up way passed  bedtimes together on the top bunk. But it's not endless. September will come & will be great in it's own way I'm sure. But until then I will thank God more often than complain. I will not get frustrated with tiny legos everywhere, endless art supplies on the marker-stained table, wet towels & bathing suits covering both bathrooms & not getting to go to the gym. Because these are my people. And besides their daddy, they are my favorites.












No comments:

Post a Comment