Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend at Mimi & Papa's

Brandon had a business trip Thursday through Saturday (Halloween) & so Savannah & I packed up & went to stay with my parents (who live 12 minutes away : ) It was great having the extra help & Savannah got to experience some firsts. First trip to the mall-we ventured out to Grapevine Mills. And first trip to Canton. "A 3 week old at Canton?!" you might say. Yes, it was first Monday! It was cold, but I carried her wrapped up in the sling & she slept the whole time. I swear she was warmer than any of us. And Papa bought her her first Christmas bow. It was a great weekend & I was never lonely. Even when I would wake up to feed Savannah in the middle of the night I wasn't alone. The first night it was from 3 to 4 & Dad was already up! (He's an early bird.) And second night we were up from 2 to 3 & Corey was just getting home. (He's still a kid & so he can do that.) The pics below are Dad play the piano & singing to Savannah. She loved the Grand Torino theme song!

No comments:

Post a Comment