Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Father's Day

Then...
Now...
I have the best Daddy ever! ...and here's proof:
Reasons Why My Daddy is the Greatest:
1) He's taller than the other daddies & holds me up high where I can see over other babies.
2) He wrote a song for me called "PJ Time" & sings it for me every night to make me smile while getting ready for bed.
3) He works extra hard so that I don't have to go to daycare & Mommy can stay home with me.
4) He figured out how to bounce/swing me to sleep when no one else could.
5) He takes me to lots of concerts & sports games, even though I'm just a baby.
6) He knows exactly where to tickle me.
7) He has prayed daily for me since before I was even born. Daddy, you are setting the example for me of the kind of man I want to marry.
Hope you had a great first Father's Day. I love you!!
Your Punkin', Savh

No comments:

Post a Comment