Sunday, June 13, 2010

Winn Family Reunion

Every year since I can remember all of my dad's family gets together one weekend in the summer & goes somewhere to swim, eat, play games & share the weekend together. This year we decided to keep it local at Mike & Becky's & then at my parents.
Great-grandparents are the best!
Savannah showed off how she walks with help.

Corey won the cookie from forehead to mouth contest.
Good try honey!
Everyone in the pool!
Little one loves the water!
The guys playing bags. I'm not gonna lie-Bran & I beat the other couples : )
Grandma & her two sons.
My cousin Jon & our little girls, both with pink & white polk-a-dot bathing suits!

Wow, that's a nice dad.
The cute engaged couple...just a few more weeks till the wedding!
Oh brothers!!
Playing the traditional 31 game.
Cor feeding Savh.
Aunt Becky giving her juice.
The little girls showing how they stand.
Good job girls!
They had a drinking contest with their sippy cups : )

No comments:

Post a Comment