Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Haircut

Ok, before anyone says anything, I cut it too short, I know. As soon as I cut it I totally regretted it. But, it is done, & it will grow-so no one say anything to me about it or I'll get sad all over again! Now that that has been said-the details... Everyone was telling me that I needed to cut her sweet little bangs because they were too long & in her eyes. Finally, I gave in. And I've obviously never cut hair before because I didn't account for the fact that they would shrink once I stopped pulling them out straight. I almost don't recognize my little girl anymore without her trademark bangs : ( Oh well. On a positive note, we have a 2-inch lock of hair for her baby book! Plus, I'll cover it up with a bow anyway as everyone already knows : )
Before:

After:


No comments:

Post a Comment