Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Savannah's First Trip to the Zoo

Bran took off last Wednesday so that we could take Savannah to the Ft. Worth Zoo. I guess I'm partial because I grew up going there, but I think it's the best zoo in the U.S. (& I've been to the San Diego Zoo). The zoo is one of my favorite places ever & I've been looking forward to getting a zoo season pass & taking my little ones since I can remember. Savannah definitely didn't fully appreciate it, but she did have a great time. Such a great family day!
Maybe this is the penguin we adopted!
This new bird exhibit is awesome! You can buy a stick with birdseed & they come eat from your hand!

Gorillas.
Elephants.
The petting zoo.

Love the pink flamingos!
Some sort of lizard.
Savannah showed the hippo her little stuffed pink hippo : )

No comments:

Post a Comment