Friday, May 28, 2010

This One's For You Corey!!

So, there is this huge rat/creature that lives in the pond by our house. It's seriously huge! The body is probably a foot & a half & the tail is an additional foot. We have no idea what it is. It kinda looks like a beaver or otter, but has this disgusting long rat tail. We call it the R.O.U.S. for those Princess Bride lovers. (Rodent of unusual size.) I've told Corey about it & he doesn't believe me & so I've been taking my flip with me every day when we walk to the duck pond. These videos are for you Corey!
And for those who couldn't care less about our pet & who are saying "Hey, this is Savannah Smiles' Blog"...here you go!
She seriously cracks me up when we swing at the park. She makes this face every time I push her feet. Such a happy girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment